Destroy the Thieves Guild!

commissarmike

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well, it is convertible. I did it with the oldrim version. Load it in creationkit, save it, the you have the "44 format", and you can play it.

I followed the instructions to the best of my abilities, but when I check under Nexus plugins the mod is still flagged as being for a different game. Do I ignore this? I'm holding off on launching the game until my other mods are installed so I haven't checked, but it allows me to enable the mod without pulling up errors. It's just that one flag that has me worried..

Well, it is convertible. I did it with the oldrim version. Load it in creationkit, save it, the you have the "44 format", and you can play it.

I followed the instructions to the best of my abilities, but when I check under Nexus plugins the mod is still flagged as being for a different game. Do I ignore this? I'm holding off on launching the game until my other mods are installed so I haven't checked, but it allows me to enable the mod without pulling up errors. It's just that one flag that has me worried..

Did you really saved the plugin? Because it should not give this message. Besides that, it shouldn't be game braking. There is nothing in the mod what the SE version can't handle.

I

Did you really saved the plugin? Because it should not give this message. Besides that, it shouldn't be game braking. There is nothing in the mod what the SE version can't handle.

You mean in the Creation Kit? I'm not sure. When I loaded the files in the Creation Kit, I didn't see anything that indicated it was for the SE version besides the DLC's being listed. Am I supposed to load the mod on its own or...?