So, I used alternate start to start a new game using over 100 mods, most notably Requiem, Death Alternative, and DAYMOYL. I started the game as a vampire, and after doing a few random things in the north east part of the reach (killing a hagraven, killing some enchanted spiders, looting a random vigilant finding a stray dog and getting it to follow me) I was walking u the hill to the place where the guy is worshiping the deadric prince of puking,you know the one, halfway up I died randomly at half heath with no effects on me but requiem telling me that because of vampirism,i didn't like fire.

I loaded the save a few times with the same result and then loaded saves progressively further back and the only difference was the further back I was, the longer it took to randomly die. Eventually I made my way back to the first save and still it happened, I have no clue what to do, I don't even have DAYMOYL active.

have you tried finding a cave and hide in it until night. Then trying to make your way back to where you CTD. if it still CTD then you know you have a bigger problem, maybe a LO problem or mod conflict. If it don't crash then it seems a mod you have is making you take damage from sun light, similar to oblivion. I'm not sure what DAYMOYL is ive never used it, but if you have had it installed on the save, and it has scripts, they would be hard baked into your game so they would still be having some effect even if you disable the mod mid playthrough. I'm sorry I cant be of more help

have you tried finding a cave and hide in it until night. Then trying to make your way back to where you CTD. if it still CTD then you know you have a bigger problem, maybe a LO problem or mod conflict. If it don't crash then it seems a mod you have is making you take damage from sun light, similar to oblivion. I'm not sure what DAYMOYL is ive never used it, but if you have had it installed on the save, and it has scripts, they would be hard baked into your game so they would still be having some effect even if you disable the mod mid playthrough. I'm sorry I cant be of more help

I don't CTD I just die, If i load the save I made a few seconds before hand it takes a few seconds longer for the seemingly timed death to occur, and the further back I go in my game the longer it takes making it seem like a countdown.

DAYMOL stands for Death Alternative Your Money Or Your Life all it does is add 5 more scenarios to Death alternative which revolves around being captured and being forced to escape which when coupled with normal Death Alternative causes you to go into a down state and then unless rescued, you will be captured. This means that it replaces the death scripts making it my first suspect.

I know it probably doesn't have anything to do with being a vampire or vampire-related mod conflicts because the only mod I have the effects vampirism is Requiem. and DAYMOYL was never active in that game although , so I'm at a loss

What makes it even more apparent that it isn't sunlight is that

A. I was at half heath and in other loads, full heath when I just spontaneously die.

B. It was nighttime when the first death happened