Pirate's of the Caribbean: Black Pearl Crew.

Lip

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
im puttin the boat togather jack, but ill need a retextured boat some time, for now it should be fine the way it is, but for the final it should be retextured to look like the pearl.

Guest KillMeTwice
so yer doin a pirate mod eh? I LIKE that! I was wondering when someon would made a good pirate mod but never saw any that I could liked. :thumbsup:

this might not to be everyones tastle mate just going to need luck for this i think eh?

Jack Sparrow

COOL! Thx for the support guys :D. I'm a noob at the CS, as I said "All I can do is think up mods :P" Lol.

You can Pilot a ship using Jason's pilotable ship mod!! It's really cool only problem is its filled with bugs :(. But works fine enough.

I don't know if it is possible but to make the Black Pearl (If it ever made and put into oblivion) pilotable using jasons mod somehow. And for a ship mod it would be quite a task and if it was completed it would be worth it :D :D :D The Black Pearl is an AMAZING ship!!!! The look of it is fantastic!! Jack Sparrow is a worthy Captain for a great ship :). And I want a crew including Gibbs and all those cool characters for the company and somehow put them on the Black Pearl to sail with the Player. ;). yeah Tyreil we'll need a Lotta luck :D. Finger crossed mateys!!

---A Yo-Ho-Ho and a Bottle of Rum!!!!!---

Archived