papyrus compilation cannot locate script 'Quest'

Hello,

I created a simple papyrus script file to play around with (I'm new to fallout 4 scripting). I'm using the papyrus compiler trough a terminal with the following command:

./PapyrusCompiler.exe "I:\pexinspector\decompiler\output\somescript.psc" -o="I:\pexinspector\decompiler\compiled" -i="I:\steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\scripts\Source" -f="I:\steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\scripts\Source\Base\Institute_Papyrus_Flags.flg" -op
when I do this I get the following output:
Papyrus Compiler Version 2.8.0.4 for Fallout 4
Copyright © ZeniMax Media. All rights reserved.
Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "I:\pexinspector\decompiler\output\somescript.psc"...
I:\pexinspector\decompiler\output\somescript.psc(0,0): unable to locate script Quest
No output generated for I:\pexinspector\decompiler\output\somescript.psc, compilation failed.

My script does indeed Extend from Quest. But what is odd is that it cannot be resolved. I checked the -i path and there is indeed a Quest.psc file in there.

Edited by knatraw

I should post random topics on forums more often, minutes after posting this I figured 'would it perhaps not be recursive?' and added \base to the end of the -i path so it would link directly to the folder containing the quest.psc file. And voila, its working.....I guess this topic can now be set in the corner of shame with me.