Skyrim VR small heads

I don't know if this has been mentioned here all ready, but I could not find any thing on this topic.

I just started playing Skyrim VR and noticed how small and disproportionate the characters heads are. When I went to install my mods I thought I'd check and see if there was a fix for this, but could not find one. I was wondering if this is even possible to fix if it has not been done all ready.

+1 from me on that. This has bugged me right from the start.

The only solution (and it does not appear to work for me) is adding fVrScale= to the VR section of SkyrimPrefs.ini . And adding a value like 78.0000

I got this from here: https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimvr/comments/8a3uwv/psa_changing_fvrscale_is_a_must_for_proper_world/

The drawback is it seems to affect the main menu VR settings for height and no matter which number I put in, it appeared to make no difference.

I think it is a Fallout rip, so it may be ineffective. I'd be curious to know if you have any luck with it.

• 2 weeks later...

I tinkered a lot more with fVrScale and moved it to SkyrimVR.INI. I now have it at 63.000 and my in-game height set so I'm usually at eye level.

This works well for me.

Anyone in a similar situation with disproportionate body sizes - that's the ones to tweak.