CTD a lot - Save my Load Order

hielkeskyrim

I cannot see a problem with our load order here. The only mods I imagine could affect Ulfric would be tempered skins and maybe additional hair(?). Could try disabling those to see if the problem persists.

If not Feel free to copy my load order exactly, see what you think and then delete mods you dont like replacing them with mods you do. Test each time you delete/replace a mod

Edited by QuagaarWarrior

I did it!!!!!!!! Freaking finally, took me way too long. I'm too stubborn to give up on these kinds of matters.

What I did:

- Loaded up every single mod in xEdit

- Looked at the Ulfric record in Men of Winter

- Saw that MorrowLoot Ultimate overwrites that record

- Made a Patch

.... Should have done this from the start

I'm super satisfied right now, my xEdit skills are improving :smile:

Depends. I am always willing to help but I'm not going to analyze your whole load order for you. If you provide your load order and the specific issues you are encountering (preferably with proof, screenshots or detailed description) I will take a look at it.

Before posting your load order here:

- Make sure that each and every patch is loaded after it's masters (two or more mods)

- Make use of a Bashed Patch through Wrye Bash

Lastly, do you use NMM or MO2? I switched to MO2 last week and I cannot recommend it enough! It has truly solved all my issues (with a little homework of course). But if you want to mod for the long term, and might return to modding Skyrim in a couple of years, you're gonna be happy that you switched to MO2.

@ Acired - if you want to post your load order and questions do it on a new thread

@ OP - glad you got it sorted

I have posted my own thread, and been completely and utterly ignored. I asked here as politely as I could if I might get some assistance since the OP had similar issues to my own. Sorry for offending you with my interjection.

Edited by Acired

@ Acired - no problem. I saw your post and you use a lot of mods I do not.

To be honest my first thought was why do new mod users insist on installing so many mods? Why not install 50 mods and see how that goes? When you have more experience build a larger mod list. I know you said you have modded FO4 but as you have found Skyrim is a different beast

Not having a go at you personally and the reason I did not post was because I could not add any thing useful.