How to get version 0.15.1? can't resume downloads in v0.14.3

Deltoran0

Im not able to resume downloads more mods

http_headers: {"date":"Tue, 05 Jun 2018 11:55:03 GMT","connection":"close","accept-ranges":"bytes","cache-control":"max-age=0","content-length":"0","x-hw":"1528199702.dop009.la2.t,1528199703.cds020.la2.shn,1528199703.dop009.la2.t,1528199703.cds035.la2.c"}
Thanks

This has nothing to do with the version. A download link on Nexus is only valid for - I think it's 20 minutes or half an hour. After that vortex can't resume the download. That's server-side business, nothing vortex can do about it, except maybe display a nicer error message.

This has nothing to do with the version. A download link on Nexus is only valid for - I think it's 20 minutes or half an hour. After that vortex can't resume the download. That's server-side business, nothing vortex can do about it, except maybe display a nicer error message.

Why does it not just restart the download afresh?

I also have downloads queued up, but never started, and they can not be started now after closing vortex

Because Nexus requires downloads to be started through the website. The whole point of expiring links is to ensure files can't be leeched from Nexus without the page getting any ad revenue.

If we allowed the application to circumvent that we would be shooting ourselves in the foot.

Now it would be possible to allow premium users to download files directly, which would allow resuming no matter when, but that just isn't implemented yet.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm completely new to using Vortex (only used Nexus a little bit a long time ago). It would be really helpful if this valid period was mentioned somewhere. If I'd stay on a free Nexus account there's no way Vortex would be able to download a long mod list if I added them all in one go.

I realized how long I'd have to wait for these downloads to complete. So I subscribed for a month premium and restarted Vortex, only to lose all progress and not any mention about why it forgot the urls.

Even with Premium I would probably have to take this easy.

@ArmEagle: No, that's not how it works. The links start to expire when you actually start them. So you can queue up as many downloads as you want, as long as they are "pending" there is no problem. Only after the dl starts it starts to expire.

Vortex doesn't mention the expiry time because it's a configurable variable on the server side, I'm not sure myself what the expiry time is atm. Even if I did and put that limit somewhere in vortex, the moment the web end changes the configuration, the info in Vortex would simply be wrong.