Porting an Armor MOd

Sneator

Dunno if this is the right forum, truth be told this is the first time actually using one for as long as I can remember. So apologies for that.

But I'm trying to port some dark souls armors over to SSE, thing is a lot of what I need to do is going over my head. Could anyone do me the service of explaining like I'm a moron?

Or, otherwise, porting it and sending it to me being that I'm massively, hilariously, incompetent with computers.

Edited by Sneator

please do not discuss ripping assets from a game , especially as FromSoftware doesn't give permission to do so (as far as I know)

if this is about porting an existing Skyrim LE mod to Skyrim SE , it's a different issue , and this is fine to discuss (although the wrong forum , as it should be in the SE forums)

so which of the two are you discussing here? (if it's the latter , you should post a link to the mod in question)

please do not discuss ripping assets from a game , especially as FromSoftware doesn't give permission to do so (as far as I know)

if this is about porting an existing Skyrim LE mod to Skyrim SE , it's a different issue , and this is fine to discuss (although the wrong forum , as it should be in the SE forums)

so which of the two are you discussing here? (if it's the latter , you should post a link to the mod in question)

The armors are already ported, just not for SSE. Team Tal made them I think? Really, I just want one armor from it. The "Burial Knight" set

Apologies if this is against anything, I'm generally very new to this whole thing. I'm trying to learn haha. I can link that, if you'd like?

I believe Team Tal are ripping the assets from the game , and making them usable in game

there is a reason why their mods aren't hosted here , as they are clearly violating the terms of service

so if I'm indeed correct on this , even discussing this here isn't allowed , so please refrain from doing this

there are plenty of tutorials for porting LE mods to SE , you should be able to find them online (just use Google , you should find plenty of answers)