What's the Status on RaceMenu and Other Such Things?

IrishWarrior17

I'm honestly surprised. SSE has been out for two years already. Shouldn't this all be ironed out already?

I haven't heard a thing about RaceMenu. I tried porting it and it worked in-game, but I CTD every time a loading screen comes up past the initial one to begin a new game. Tried version 4.20 of XPMSSE like it was suggested, still happened.

SKSE64 is working fine but is only recently out of beta.

When can we expect SSE to be close to the same level as vanilla Skyrim?

RaceMenu already has an alpha port by the author. Google racemenu and GitHub and skse64plugins. The reason it CTD'ed is it needed to be built again, I think (it's not a typical mod, but requires dlls).

I used those plugins to port it and it still kept CTDing on me. I followed a very thorough tutorial to port it and did everything it said.

Hmm.. I only tested for a little bit, so I can't help. I played around and made a face and saved it's profile..but decided against it for now and went back to vanilla racemenu.

On a sidenote: I never CTD'ed.. It's just that it counts the sliders differently than vanilla. Like the numbers are a little different counting from left to right. So it confuses me, since I tend to jot down my character faces using vanilla's slider system.