The Stardew Senpai - PathosChild

Pickysaurus

In response to post #62267957.

BowmoreLover wrote: I loved a series of articles on "The Sunday Discussion" that Paul wrote, I am glad to be resumed this articles. It is wonderful to know the modding scene of games that I'm not playing. Thanks BigBizkit and Pickysaurus!

No worries, we enjoy doing them. If you have any suggestions for future content, feel free to drop me a PM :)

• 3 weeks later...

"The Stardew Senpai" - a perfect way to call Pathoschild owo7

This is truly a great article! I always appreciate and thankful of all the mods that our Stardew senpai provided and contributed. It really made Stardew Valley ever more fun! >w<

Edited by ryushurei

Great interview and EXCELLENT dedication for all these years! You are much appreciated! And it sounds like your life priorities are in great order. Gaming is fine and all, but one needs the real life for balance also. Too many nowadays are addicted to the illusion within illusion, "smart" phone zombies roaming around. Connecting with nature make you connected to yourself also. From there many great aspects arise, the greater potential... Well, luckily there's many ways to the higher paths in this experience. Have a good day now!

• 4 weeks later...