Adding custom music in specific cells (both normal and battle)

The title says it all: how should I go about adding custom music to a specific cell, like for example Legacy of the Dragonborn and Haven Bag do? Also, how could I add custom battle music for a cell?

For context, I'm trying to make a mod that adds custom music to Moonpath to Elsweyr, which uses interior cells.

I assume this requires CK, but if there is a way to do it in TES5Edit I'll be very grateful too

Don't know but I'd like to!

Hope you get an answer and I'll learn from it myself!

I'm guessing you'd have to record a piece of music that can loop and save it in .wav format.. Skyrim won't accept other formats. Then you'd have to save this .wav file in SkyrimSE/Data/Sound/fx/YourFolder/YourFilename.wav

After that it looks complicated as to how you get the music into the music type. When you do, you should be able to do what you want with it, such as specifying it as default music in your cell, say you make a music type 'Legacy of the dragonborn', you can then add this to your interior cell as the default music. It should then play this in a loop (I think). Somebody else will have to tell us how this bit is set up.

Yeah, I researched a bit more after posting this and discovered cells simply have a Music Type option. Also, you can use .xwm's for skyrim music too (you can get em with Skyrim Audio Converter), to get CK to see them you have to type *.xwm in the file selection box for the music file. Then you add em to the music type, etc

As for combat music, it's quite harder, I ended up having to use a script for it (basically checking on update if the player is in the mod's location, then if he is in combat, and play/stop the music then)