Merchant Rp mods for sse

MrLaxitive

i want to roleplay as a traveling merchant and i am looking for decent mods

what i am looking for specificly is: a drivable carrage/cart mods mods that requier you to buy them/earn them through a difficult quest line, trade route mods, caravan mods, and mods that make this play style more immersive.

i am looking for more immersion than just sitting at a stall. i want to be a traveling merchent (no fast travel).

Imperial male

while moraly grey he is not evil. he will follow the ferengi 285 rules of acqusisittion (ajusted for the elderscrolls). he will aviod violence when he can but will jump at the oppertunity to acquire rare artifacts often hiring mercenries to help him to do so ( gonna need a ufo type mod). he will do anything to grow his buissness and pristige, weather it be acquiering titles or stealing from orphans.

types of mods I am looking for

1. a mod where you pull a cart from place to place but can buy a horse and carriage sort of deal and upgrade it to make it a "home on the road"

2. mods that make to roads of skyrim more alive ( for good or ill)

3. ufo type mod ( its not on sse nexus)

4. more mercenary mods ( nonessential)

5. and mods that in general make playing as a Traveling merchant more immersive

I don't know about the horse cart or mobile home, but there's campfire, which allows you to pitch a tent with bedding (for up to 3 followers) anywhere you can find room, make your fire, etc.

As far as population mods go, I use all of the Populated Skyrim series, re-released for SSE by tonycubed2. I use them individually and in original format, which is to say they're not Hell versions with impossibly high level enemies.

Also Immersive Patrols and NPCs travel, all seem to work together nicely in my playthrough.

I use AFT (Amazing Follower Tweaks - a bit older, but not as buggy as UFO, and I'm not crazy about some of the features removed in the newer IAFT) There's also an EFF (Extensible Follower Framework) though I don't know if that one made it to SSE yet.