I was wondering if anyone knows of a mod that changes the party picker area to one that looks like the camp? Or if someone knows how to make one? Or is willing to point me in a direction to figure out how to make one myself? any of those would be hugely appreciated and awesome! :D

the party picker is actually teeny, tiny area that opens in an area and uses very minimal resources. the party camp the other hand, is a relatively large area and uses a ton of resources. you could make one that would look like it using less, but it would still be very large and even if it would work, most likely it would take far more time to open than the smaller one used. making a smaller exterior level is possible, but it would still need to be large enough to deform the land enough to hide the cut off.

• 3 years later...

https://www.nexusmods.com/dragonage/mods/4442

Contains multiple B2B files for mod creators to assist in creating mods

As far as making it look like Camp... you aren't going to be able to roam around, but you could probably use a part of the Camp area as the Party Picker (be aware that this impacts your character creation screen so changing one will impact the other)