Am I the only one that hate this so called "open world"? NO SPOILERS

Vaalyah

Hmmm, considering the official forum is exactly the place where many have been banned just for commenting DA2 is bad, this doesn't sound appealing.

I frankly think the feedback would be heavily "moderated" (ie: negative feedback = deleted) there, but thanks for trying.

I was a volunteer moderator on the AHQ for over six years. Never saw/heard of players banned for expressing negative opinions about EA games. None. Zero.

On the other hand, saw many banned for profanity, or personal attacks directed at the devs or other players.

Same as here, if you behave particularly objectionably, you are shown the door.

I am not 8. I know how things going in real life and in forums.

I've seen many users banned for a joke (a joke, with "joke" written in brackets and words as "That's dreadful, I'll go to drink a poisoned lemonade!" because he was... suicide inducing :-D :-D :-D read: bad excuse just to get rid of the user), and other users leading a fear campaign against newbies, not even warned.

So, OF COURSE, no one is banned for their opinions. There's always a good excuse.

The forum section has been closed. Closed. Some Devs officially declared that they simply don't care about customers' opinions.

I think this is enlightening.

Thanks for the support, Thandal, but I am a bit too old to know how marketing (and yes, an official game developer forum IS a marketing action) works.