⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Pretty big news here - the main questline, which consists of 9 quests and over 700 lines of dialogue, is now complete. All that remains before this goes out to our lovely voice acting cast and I start putting the finishing touches on this (SFX and VFX markers) is making the side quests and some additional dialogue. Then we do playtesting and bugfixes. Fun.

I hope you're all as excited as me to get this the f*** over with.

Edited by Roadhouse699

• 2 weeks later...

More big news: All of the dialogue is done at this point, and I'm sending it out to voice actors now.

At the very latest, I intend to release this by March 24th, 2019 - but that's just my intention.

9zlehx9.png

Look at all that branching dialogue. That's a romance scene, for all you wild ones out there.

Edited by Roadhouse699

• 1 month later...

Is a release by Mar 24 still likely?

No, unfortunately. While most voice actors are absolutely incredible people, some don't like to answer their PMs. I was too busy with schoolwork to try and recast, but now that I'm back home for spring break I can start work on that.

Honestly, I might still be able to get it out before the semester ends, but I wouldn't be surprised if I get bogged down again and we have to wait until I come home for the summer in may.