Nexus Mod Manager crashes on load up, but only for Oblivion.

MattiasXCII

Title says it all really, I have windows 8 and all it tells me is "A problem caused this program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. I wish i had more info to give but i don't. nmm works fine for morrowind and new vegas but it can't even load up for oblivion. crash always happens right in the middle of nmm loading up its logo.

Ps. I'm still a little new to the PC scene so please have patience with me. If dealing with non-tech savvy people bugs u then perhaps we shouldn't talk, although any information is still useful if u want to share.

I have a similar issue only i get an error message. You are missing C:\program filers(x86)\steam\steamapps\downloading\22330\Data\Oblivion.esm but this is not my oblivion directory. i have no idea what this directory is for or where in the settings it is referenced, but copying the oblivion.esm file here got NMM open. still can't find a setting to fix this so i can delete it. i think maybe i first opened NMM while Oblivion was still downloading. Rescanning installed games didn't fix it.