ArmorKeywords.esm MISSING - Need a solution to this problem pls

theogran14

Hi!

So i been having a problem w/ some of my mods for a while now and I did not find any posts about it (maybe there is but i didn't find any) so i figured I could be the first. Well the issue is that when i use the nexus mod manager and look at the plugins section, i noticed that there´s several mods that is not functioning because of a missing file (Armorkeywords.esm MISSING) where the text is highlighted in a red text which leads me to the conclusion that it´s not working :( .

( I will link a picture of my description in the files if my description was not good enough)

I´ve been trying to resolve the problems manually by going into the mod files and copy-paste the file into it but the attempt was unfortunately not successful.

Anyways I remain hopeful that someone might be able to help me out so that´s why i am posting this here and i hope whoever reads this a continued pleasant day!

• 8 months later...

Heyas 1ak - I think the filehost has corrupted a part of the archive. I had the exact same issue that you're having. I downloaded, attempted to reinstall, tried again, and then tried again. Finally, I tried unpacking the archive myself. It got almost all the way through it, but when it got the FOMOD files in the archive, PowerArchiver (handles pretty much everything, RAR, ZIP, 7z, etc etc) it couldnt do it. It fell flat on it's face and quit trying.

Try this. In the game menu screen, click on mods. Then search of keywords on the bethesda site, through the game. Download AWKR from them. That's what I did, and so far I haven't had any problems with missing dependancies. I haven't actually played since then tho, so I dunno if that version is up to date.

I hope this helps! Good luck!

• 2 months later...

StormWolf01 - Thanks for the advice on the missing ArmorKeywords.esm by searching for it through the game loader. It worked well for me! :thumbsup:

Edited by Aeiri

• 6 months later...

I think maybe it has been packaged wrong ? If you look in the archive file , the "missing files" are in the 'core' folder.

I sometimes redo/adjust a mod archive and then re-7zip it so my mod manager will recognise it properly.

Edited by DONKEYMILK