LV 426 - Acheron Mod from Elbethien.

DreppMeister

Hi everyone, i have a request, i was browsing mods in the "New locations" tag and i fell on the "LV 426 - Acheron" mod made by Elbethien and i saw we have to send her a PM to get her full version (Weird...) I sent her one but i saw she haven't connected since last year... Is there a kind person who can share a link to the full version? Thanks in advance.

• 9 months later...

I have send her a PM, but not getting high expectations. Meanwhile, I am configuring the creatures so they match with the MOD with these resources from user the_phylantrophy: https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B1nDrHFm-Vu_NnpDVUVHOHNwUTg&export=download[/color

In case she would not answer, I will do everything in my power to restore the missing meshes, sounds, moves and textures from the resources I can get from the web and I will upload a "patch" for the already existent file from Nexus.

If she answers I will let you know so you can ask her again for the link. It is not ethical to share what a creator does not want to be shared.

Hope that, in case somebody else is in search of answers, this post will help them a bit.