Hauptstadt Castle

vandorssen

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
I have now submitted this mod to the MWSource mod database, and it is available for download from there… The mod I submitted is just the architecture, with no NPCs or quests to go along with it; However, I did leave little hints of what may yet come all around the castle. I would like to note that the upper-most level is not yet complete (it has no furniture, etc) and am aware of that. If Strangeways and I do get going on the larger mod, of which this is just a piece, it will have things put in it.

• 4 weeks later...
Ever think of making the castle a crusader base and create an order? Obviously this is my opinion, but I think that would rule. Since the castle also is geared towards a German influence, might I suggest the Teutonic Knights as a model? :) Maybe there is a way someone can modify a robe to look like that cloth that the crusaders would wear over their armor (Black cross on white for Teutonic Knights, White Cross on Red for Hospitaller, and Red Cross on White for Templar). Maybe have it with a double headed black eagle on a white robe. Figured I would voice this incase no one thought of it and you guys like it. Love the castle though, good work :)

Archived