RaceMenu Error(s): you are running SKSE version 0.0.0.0

HugeDragonBALLZ

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More info required. I have had something similar for which I have a work around,but this would not do if the situation were very different. My system has FNIS and the machine fixes. SKSE64 and SkyUI have not themselves been the source of any problems.

How many mods are people using, particularly heavy script mods?

I'm having the same issue and I installed the mods about 2 days ago

I had this problem and solved it here in the details, first I checked if I had all the latest versions compatible with my version of the SE game. (I even downloaded everything again)
Then I opened the game via the executable. skse64_loader because it was opening by vortex. and it worked, I believe this is the last thing I did. I hope it helps.
Edited by Heyworth

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same issue and I installed the mods about 2 days ago

I had this problem and solved it here in the details, first I checked if I had all the latest versions compatible with my version of the SE game. (I even downloaded everything again)
Then I opened the game via the executable. skse64_loader because it was opening by vortex. and it worked, I believe this is the last thing I did. I hope it helps.

What exactly did you do when I run the scri[t exe it tells me it cant find my SkyrimSe.exe file so im even more lost same issue tho

1. Enter Mod Organizer 2.

2. Select the 'default' profile, with no active mod (only DLCs, of course).

3. Select skse64_loader to run via MO2.

See if he can run Skyrim SE. If you are still getting the error message "Couldn't read argument", then run the link below to see if you are using the right argument. Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to Necro this issue - If you Start Skyrim SE from Vortex, you get this error, even if you have everything installed properly.

Start from the SKSE Skyrim start icon on your desktop that you make to start from SKSE... you will not get these errors.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...