• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Myself as well?

I'll try your method gelopogas.

Pretty new to this.

I have been trying to work this out but everyone is talking about SSE and I only just found I have the loader in the folder for my SKSEVR.

Edited by rewrisk

• 4 weeks later...

i downloaded the latest version Current SE build 2.0.8 (runtime 1.5.50): 7z archive and also downloaded SKYUI and then when i start a new game I get an error message saying. racemenu error(s): you are running skse version 0.0.0.0 expected 2.0.7.56 or greater. SKSE script version mismatch detected (57) expected (0). please reinstall your skse scripts to match your version. Does anyone know how to fix this or anyone else having the same issue? I am kinda new here so any help would be much appreciated.

I've never done this sort of thing before, but I put SKSE64_loader in the same folder (Steam) as Skyrim SE, but neither Steam nor Vortex are detecting it, and any time I try to execute the file, it tells me that it can't find Skyrim SE? Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I reiterate that this is the first time I've done this.

• 2 months later...

I have tried Re installing it it multiple time with Chargen and NIOverride it still dosen't work even when you follow the read me steps. i also have the latest verison and skse64 installed. same error code. THE MOD IS BROKEN JUT LIKE Killerkeo's Amor replacer!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Steam SE version.

The only one thing that helped was:

1. to put manually all SKSE64 *.dll and *.exe files into main game directory (Scripts in Data as described in readme)

2. to make rights to *.exe file in properties to start "from administrator"

3. to launch game by skse64_loader.exe "as administrator" (right click on file and chose it)

(!) Important detail - I used SKSE64 for AE version of the game (I plays SE but relevant version didn't work and gave me error the same as author of the thread said)

Edited by OGGR

• 3 months later...

So I am having some of these same issues with Race Menu, NiOverride and the SKSE Version 0.0.0.0 issue. Before I go ahead and start troubleshooting however I am running Skyrim SE on PC through Xbox Game Pass. Do these mods and the SKSE need to be run on the Steam version for them to work properly? The Read Me in the latest SKSE suggests that it is for Steam only.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

So, I had that same problem as you all and I did try the solution given by OGGR. It worked once. After seven hours of battling, I finally got in the game with all the mods working fine, or so it seemed. I soon discovered my dragonborn kept getting hungrier and whatever I made him eat, his stamina would keep decaying and eventually, he starved to death and I just couldn't do anything to prevent it. So I tried restarting the game, in hopes it was just a bug. And now when I start the game, I don't have any error message anymore, but I don't seem to have my mods working either.

I've tried re-dowloading and re-installing stuff, I checked that all my files were up to date, there's no apparent reason for it not to work. I'm not a modder or very good at all this kind of stuff, but I've spent the entire day researching and trying to figure out what's wrong and I just don't get it.

• 2 months later...

So, I had that same problem as you all and I did try the solution given by OGGR. It worked once. After seven hours of battling, I finally got in the game with all the mods working fine, or so it seemed. I soon discovered my dragonborn kept getting hungrier and whatever I made him eat, his stamina would keep decaying and eventually, he starved to death and I just couldn't do anything to prevent it. So I tried restarting the game, in hopes it was just a bug. And now when I start the game, I don't have any error message anymore, but I don't seem to have my mods working either.

I've tried re-dowloading and re-installing stuff, I checked that all my files were up to date, there's no apparent reason for it not to work. I'm not a modder or very good at all this kind of stuff, but I've spent the entire day researching and trying to figure out what's wrong and I just don't get it.

Hello, friend! I, too, faced this problem. Now I'm sitting and studying the Internet. If you were able to solve the problem, please write about it.