I can't attack or sneak (Unknow Error)

lruyeker

Hi there,

I have a problem, but I'm not sure what mod give me this problem, when I start the game, all it's normal, but I can't use/handle any weapon and can't sneak.

The problem is that I didn't know what mod is causing this, I think was a skeleton replacer, but I de-activated all of them, but the problem still there.

Can anyone help me? Or give some idea?

Salutes!

Mod List:

https://imgur.com/a/9oGXw2V

https://imgur.com/a/0BCraeD

https://imgur.com/a/OQdfVlO

https://imgur.com/a/J5sNRd3

Edited by lruyeker

From the screen captures you provided that do not show your complete load order, my guess would be that you are trying to run too many mods. The game starts to act strange at around 130 files.

Also, you need to remove the unused mod files.

From the screen captures you provided that do not show your complete load order, my guess would be that you are trying to run too many mods. The game starts to act strange at around 130 files.

Also, you need to remove the unused mod files.

I upload the last picture withe the 4 mod on the bottom of load order. I have less than 100 mods at the time, but a 3 months ago I used more and no have this problem, or the textures count too?

Thanks for response :happy:

That load order is not sorted correctly. Differences in the mods loaded can affect how many plugins you can have without trouble in different setups. Texture sizes affect the memory use in the game's 4GB max space, as do various tweaks to increase performance. It's all interrelated.

Please see the 'Vanilla "Load Order"' entry in the 'First Timer Advice' section; and 'Common Game Problems' section, of the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article.

If the problem persists, then see either the 'Solutions to Starting the game problems' or the 'Solutions to "Crash To Desktop" (CTD) problems' sections in the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide.

I recommend you read the entire "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article to understand the differences between this game and others you may have experience with.

You have too many mods I've never heard of to say "this one". The closest parallel problem is 'Issue: Unable to draw weapons, fire, or crouch' entry in the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" article. If you can't identify one causing the same problem, then you will have to engage in "Mod Conflict Isolation".

Also, if you have a gamepad controller attached, see the 'Issue: Mouse and/or keyboard don't work with a game controller installed' entry.

-Dubious-

That load order is not sorted correctly. Differences in the mods loaded can affect how many plugins you can have without trouble in different setups. Texture sizes affect the memory use in the game's 4GB max space, as do various tweaks to increase performance. It's all interrelated.

Please see the 'Vanilla "Load Order"' entry in the 'First Timer Advice' section; and 'Common Game Problems' section, of the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article.

If the problem persists, then see either the 'Solutions to Starting the game problems' or the 'Solutions to "Crash To Desktop" (CTD) problems' sections in the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide.

I recommend you read the entire "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article to understand the differences between this game and others you may have experience with.

You have too many mods I've never heard of to say "this one". The closest parallel problem is 'Issue: Unable to draw weapons, fire, or crouch' entry in the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" article. If you can't identify one causing the same problem, then you will have to engage in "Mod Conflict Isolation".

Also, if you have a gamepad controller attached, see the 'Issue: Mouse and/or keyboard don't work with a game controller installed' entry.

-Dubious-

Thanks, these links were too useful. :happy: