Fallout Character Overhaul covering all character models with exclamation points

VelocityPolaris

while I don't have New Vegas installed , I'll try downloading and installing the mod on my current installation of MO2 (it should be able to install it , regardless of it being the wrong game)

I'll try checking if I get the installer , and if not I'll see about how it installs the files . maybe I could give you manual instructions on what to do

Thanks, m8. I'm running Mod Organizer Legacy, personally, that's a file under MO2, as MO2 didn't work for me - plus some reddit forum might have vaguely indicated the same thing.

well , I've added the mod to MO2 and it immediately opened the installer

so the mod seems to be working as it should

which leads me to believe the issue is with MO1 Legacy . but it would require me downloading and installing it unto a game and trying the file on that to verify , which isn't something I'm going to do now (it's past midnight , I'm going to catch some Zs soon)

I can't even choose the manual installation , so I can't check how the files are installed with that

can't recall which version of MO is recommended for NV , nor do I know which version is used in the tutorial you are following

you could try asking around on the MO2 page , maybe the devs could tell you if it's really an issue with MO1 or not

but if MO2 should work properly with NV , I would recommend trying to figure out why it didn't work for you and fixing this . moving the mods from MO1 to MO2 shouldn't be an issue , so it shouldn't lose you a lot of time

well , I've added the mod to MO2 and it immediately opened the installer

so the mod seems to be working as it should

which leads me to believe the issue is with MO1 Legacy . but it would require me downloading and installing it unto a game and trying the file on that to verify , which isn't something I'm going to do now (it's past midnight , I'm going to catch some Zs soon)

I can't even choose the manual installation , so I can't check how the files are installed with that

can't recall which version of MO is recommended for NV , nor do I know which version is used in the tutorial you are following

you could try asking around on the MO2 page , maybe the devs could tell you if it's really an issue with MO1 or not

but if MO2 should work properly with NV , I would recommend trying to figure out why it didn't work for you and fixing this . moving the mods from MO1 to MO2 shouldn't be an issue , so it shouldn't lose you a lot of time

I can wipe the slate clean, burn it all down, do a fresh install of literally everything again, with MO2 this time. Don't know how to move the mods from one thing to another, but y'know what, you've put in enough time, this stuff can wait.