Really fascinating random geometry

Rullisi

I installed some new mods and I started seeing random black geometry across the world. They would change shape or disappear when I moved around, but if I moved into same spot twice, the shapes would not remain same, they would always change shape and flash. In first picture with the dragon, it kinda looks like there is a hole into void too.

I traveled to Whiterun to see if these persist only in this location I was in, there were only couple instances, but they were less major, like in the first pictures. Later after traveling around they seemed to have disappeared altogether. Guess it's nothing to worry about after all.

Tbh. I am not sure if I want to get rid of them. Game is still playable and they're fascinating part of the wonders of modding. Thought these look interesting and perhaps someone might have a clue of what might be causing this.

fccc70b9709d152bb32bc33fa98784ef.jpg

2c60ddf1c339bb4447cdd9acbbf45664.jpg

3ae45f0dc3f872211c595086595eebfa.jpg

a46c05b7f8fa5ae17424e3430ff866ed.jpg

a7df8c839f7a733332044f287f122d37.jpg

I had something similar after installing some mod that added horses near Whiterun - I quickly uninstaled it because my FPS rate dropped nearly to 0.

What I understand those are some weird acting meshes/textures. Mine disappeared after approaching those horses and letting the game load them in full. Usually, this was happening only once per gameplay.

I'm not really sure why it is happening, though.

I had the same thing when I installed HDT vanilla clothing. Any female npc wearing robes would have their breasts turn into massive geometric figures rocketing off into the distance. I decided to just remove the mod, because there was no reason it should be doing that when everything was setup properly.

I don't think it's that. That does happen for me too, but really really rare occasions. It could ofc be from HDT physics messing up but I have used HDT for quite a while and this black geometry hasn't happened until now, and if I remember correctly, the objects do not move unless I move as well.

Such a mystery...