Settlers with baby

Deleted49413338User

Well to be honest this thread is starting to sound like you want to recreate the sims in fallout....

But the ideas are all neat and i'd love to see them implemented. Would give more of an emotional weight to keeping settlers alive. Together with the naming mods available one might actually even start to care about the idiot settlers.

Personally, I wouldn't be that interested in a something that sees the baby grow and transform. I don't like fast cycle stuff in games. I set my timescale to 6 for a storyline play through and down to 1 if using Frost.

I am happy for it to stay a baby coz basically, I could play for a year solid before that became unimmersive to me.

The two settlers making a baby is kinda cool but I could see it getting weird like two males making a baby or something stupid that people would actually enjoy...

Yeah, just want a random chance of settler to arrive carrying a baby. Could be either a man or woman but a woman should probably be higher chance. And if possible, even a child holding a baby could work.

They should be a very rare occurrence and possibly capped to have only one at any one time in a settlement.

But this is a request forum where other people are free to add ideas. It did kinda escalate there. Haha.

This may be less in line with the thematic intent of the OP, but what if someone made a Sim Settlements addition with a few houses that included a crib and the baby objects with some baby sounds?

Between something like this and Child Settler mods it could really add a lot of UH-MER-SHUN. ^_^

There is one in vanilla SS, actually.

It's a "VIP story" of one of the default houses.

@topic: I GUESS it could be done. You could cheat and create a piece of clothing resembling one of these baby carrying slings. Then have NPCs sometimes use it.

And, I think there are actually some keywords in the CK which can be used to express relationships between NPCs like "sprouse" or "child of". I think some of the settlers in some locations actually have them, but I don't think they have any actual relevance.

But I guess you could tweak settler recruitment in such a way that it could spawn whole families: two sprouses, plus 1-2 children, which could be either a child NPC or an adult. Though it would probably have weird effects, like 2 white parents having a black child. Or two ghouls having a child. But you could say it's adopted. Also, the wasteland would probably have a lot of homosexual couples :D

Well to be honest this thread is starting to sound like you want to recreate the sims in fallout....

But the ideas are all neat and i'd love to see them implemented. Would give more of an emotional weight to keeping settlers alive. Together with the naming mods available one might actually even start to care about the idiot settlers.

to late for that ;3 fallout sims.. err i mean f4 was already made to be basically this just with very poor coding and even worse animations and IA. i really think if they really wanted to and give this game the lov it really needed and not ship it empty basicly and very lazly done they should of added a really good settlement system instead of banking on everything they could be giving u DLCs of DLCs by adding real quest add ppl that could of made f4 something huge.

but in the end the game we gotten was bascily a dumb down cash cow thats a settlement builder in truth.. this done not feel like a fallout game i played and love.

to late for that ;3 fallout sims.. err i mean f4 was already made to be basically this just with very poor coding and even worse animations and IA. i really think if they really wanted to and give this game the lov it really needed and not ship it empty basicly and very lazly done they should of added a really good settlement system instead of banking on everything they could be giving u DLCs of DLCs by adding real quest add ppl that could of made f4 something huge.

but in the end the game we gotten was bascily a dumb down cash cow thats a settlement builder in truth.. this done not feel like a fallout game i played and love.

Why bother coming to the FO4 mod request forum just to complain about the vanilla game and not have any input on how to improve it?