Morrowind Havish artemis entreri?

1maxkillen

I'm running Havish with my GOTY Morrowind. Thieves guild starts with a Havish quest about finding a guy in 8-Plates with an envelope to be delivered to Havish. I'm to pickpocket the guy and take the envelope to artemis entreri in Havish. I have searched everywhere in all the buildings and can't find him. Can someone tell me where he is?

he should be at these coordinates: x = 1083, y = 1160, z= -380

(type tdt in console to toggle on/off player coordinates display)

coordinates are for the eight plates interior, as told by the quest instructions

[EDIT] if for some reason he is not there, try this from the game console to force him there

ZH_Init_Thief->Positioncell 1083 1160 -380 16320 "Balmora, Eight Plates"

ZH_Init_Thief->enable

Edited by abot

There must be a bug in my game. Artemis Entreri is not in 8-Plates in my CS. His house is in Havish; but he is not in the house. This is an open quest in my Journal. I recall playing this mod years ago and I found him; but I don't recall where. I think I will re-install Havish and it's patches and see if that helps. Entreri is suppose to be in Havish; not Balmora

Open the Havish mod in the CS then load the interior cell for the Havish house, where he is to supposed to be, and check the list below the render window for the NPC's added to that cell.

Also, repeat that for the Eight Plate interior cell and check the list for NPC's, which should be a couple of as I recall it there are already vanilla NPC's present in the Eight Plate interior cell.