Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch, (USLEEP)

3P1CGam3r

If I understood the question correctly, yes. If you're running the Legendary Edition (32 bit, with all 3 DLCs) then you need USLEEP. If you're running the 64 bit Special Edition, then you need the Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.

If you are running the original Skyrim, with none, or only some, of the DLCs, you may run into problems, as I don't believe USKP and the Unofficial DLC patches are still available. I could be wrong, but I think it's only USLEEP and USSEP now.

If I understood the question correctly, yes. If you're running the Legendary Edition (32 bit, with all 3 DLCs) then you need USLEEP. If you're running the 64 bit Special Edition, then you need the Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.

If you are running the original Skyrim, with none, or only some, of the DLCs, you may run into problems, as I don't believe USKP and the Unofficial DLC patches are still available. I could be wrong, but I think it's only USLEEP and USSEP now.

Furthermore, USLEEP is (to my knowledge) superior to the unofficial DLC patches (in what way I do not know). So if you do have the unofficial DLC patches, ditch them for USLEEP. It's easier and reduces the total plugin count.

• 1 year later...

Hey All,

Just did a fresh install of legendary. Got SKSE. When going through SKSE I get the message that unofficial skyrim patch is still installed remove or damage blah blah. I also get them for the DLCs.

Here's the thing, I don't even have the old USK patches. I don't know why this error is popping up??