Geometry Textures Missing from Mystic Pines

Kundich

The geometry is there, but the textures are missing for the Mystic Pines area (including the building, roads, trees, overpass - but generally not the geometry sitting on the overpass or in the buildings, etc.). I don't know when the problem started or with which mod installation, so I'm assuming it's one of my personal minimods (which may not be a correct assumption). In order to debug, I need some help. I want to load CK and see which mod(s) cause the geometry to be invisible. Can I figure out which mod is causing the missing geometry in CK kind of like with a binary search (eliminating half the mods each time I load CK) without loading each individual mod separately? I don't want to keep modifying my active mods list in-game. Are there any other debug tips/tricks that can be suggested?

Thanks,

ADM

You can do the half-at-a-time approach. Combine that with checking on three or four specific things in the cell which is giving you problems, since you'll know what those mods have changed. (Skyrim's CK used an asterisk.)