Roggvir execution bug

Fcdwn777

having this exact problem. it appears to be caused by the mod Open Cities Skyrim...

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/554910-open-cities-skyrim/page__st__1530

any advice? maybe a setstage command? thanks

I might have one character missing stopping the script from starting, because I tried to kill all the people on stage and then leave the traitor dead, but they all still stayed there. And for some reason the man does not send the little girl away or talks to her. Everyone just stands there. :\

• 4 months later...

I know this thread is rather old but maybe there are still people out there looking for help.

In the console, type

setstage SolitudeOpening 300

Maybe 200 works, too, but 300 unstuck the entire scene (Roggvir had long since disappeared cause I had murdered him myself in an earlier effort to get this scene moving).

I would have ignored the scene if it didn't block ALL the spectators' actions in the city.

Edited by Teria23

• 3 months later...

I found the missing NPC's...how will i say this..theyre outside the actual solitude city worldspace, theyre in the skyrim worldspace, open city prob...i uninstalled it earlier and started a fresh new game but this bug still persist tsk i used to love open city mod but after corrupting my dear'ol skyrim i wont recommend using it.

Edited by AngelBiscuit

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I know this thread is rather old but maybe there are still people out there looking for help.

In the console, type

setstage SolitudeOpening 300

Maybe 200 works, too, but 300 unstuck the entire scene (Roggvir had long since disappeared cause I had murdered him myself in an earlier effort to get this scene moving).

I would have ignored the scene if it didn't block ALL the spectators' actions in the city.

Thx for pointing that out. Fixed my case. Caused by some unlucky circumstances with Alternate Start and Frostfall. Shipwrecked, froze to unconsciousness and woke up in the Winking Skeever. Since then they've waited 6 months for Roggvirs Execution. These people really need a Hobby .. Anyway, Thread may be old but some problems just persevere.

Edit: Btw, 200 isn't working. But i killed Roggvir via Console, so maybe that's why

Edited by Dingenskirchen

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Please forgive me for posting to such an old thread but I looked all over being unable to find a way to fix this and think I may be the only one who actually knows a way to get this working, so I lave this here for anyone else who gets this bug but still wants to see the execution play out.

Simply open the console, click on Roggvir and type "kill 000198B0" which will kill Roggvir and have Ahtar blamed for it. As Ahtar was meant to kill Roggvir nobody will be upset, but oddly it will make Captain Aldis move onto his next line and start to move. Once he starts to talk open the console again and resurrect Roggvir, everything will play out normally from there.

Also if you have a spell that summons more than one of something (Infestation from the voidwalker package works well.) try casting it at the onlookers, they will all go nuts and fight your summons at the same time. It's super funny to watch.