Fallout 3 - BSA archive invalidation not work(around)ing

votsisjr

I enabled it in the settings and it shows up as installed but whenever i try to install any mod that requires it the vortex manager gives me an error saying that Archive Invalidation is not enabled.

Let's start over. Could you please post a screenshot of the Vortex error message concerning archive invalidation? Also, could you please provide a list of your mods that trigger such a message?

I must admit that I'm confused by your statement above, because I'm not aware that Vortex itself issues any warning about archive invalidation. That's why I'm requesting a screenshot. Also, all mods with certain assets, particularly meshes and/or textures, are candidates for archive invalidation. Are you saying that every such mod triggers the Vortex warning, or is it only certain specific mods that trigger the warning?

I have no clue how add screenshots to a post. must i upload them somewhere first or something?

In the forum reply box click on "More Reply Options." There's an "Attach Files" menu at the bottom. Use a snipping tool (such as Windows Snipping Tool) to create the screenshot. Then upload it.