Mod wish list for S:BZ

Dragonflight

Hi,

I really like the mineral detector but I think a real menu to select the thing your scanning for would be so much better, I can't stand having to round robin for ages to find what I want.

If a modder manages to turn this chore into a pleasure, I would be forever grateful. :thumbsup:

Have a nice one :laugh:

yeah I'll vote for this too, it should have been in the game.

This might be a strange request but I need a mod that changes the cries from the shadow leviathan into soundbites from Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up

lol

Sadly, there is no sound mods.

I wish someone could return Seamoth and Reverse Camera

Hi Guys. Any chance of anybody making a mod to change batteries before they run out? I like to fill up chargers and leave "fully charged".

Also on this topic - Is there a way to change consumption rates on batteries? Not to go OP but some tools just swallow the battery whole!

If I can't change the consumption, at least I can pop in a fresh battery before leaving. Thanks Modders - you guys rock!

Ps. Just discovered the reload button... After 15 hours... Sorry lol

Edited by Weeskind

Option to move most of the UI. Be able to box in where the subtitles begin/end. Chose where the pinned items are. Hp/food/water bars. PDA UI. You get what I'm talking about :smile:

Would love to be able to customize more.

Yeah, what I personnally am looking for regarding the UI/HUD is having a transparency slider. That would be very welcome ! :)

Also thanks to all of you who have already posted mods, i'm enormously thankful !

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I would like to have the possibility to turn of the lights in my buildings / base.

That way the aquariums and the surroundings (through the windows) would look so much more impressive :happy: