1. We notice that they are certain people on Nexus that blindly goes around saying "weird" stuff when users voice out their issues.
2. We are not ungrateful, we actually endorse most of the mods we are using.
3. Sometimes the issues we do notice are severe enough, we just voice out.
4. If this person is your employee, please ask him to do homework (which we suspect is either your website's employee or fan).
5. Our comments on Nexus = 90 percent supportive or endorsing, 10 percent = we are using the mod and sees some problems.
6. Your "supporters" should refrain from making senseless or trolling comments (that further inflame the situation and makes people give up on "replaying" the game).
Identifying information removed. Jim_UK