Hey

Yvendel

Hello there,

Used for years the nexus site, but never actually entered on the forum, mostly because im not into creating mods, tho It would be interesting to try it. I mostly most interested on elder scrolls lore/inmersion, and companions, maybe because Im pretty use for roleplay and such. full quests/voice/backstory "serious" options are a very turn on for me, when its not about only boobs and animu.

One day I ll be able to fish correcty on skyrim, too.

Just here to leave a mark and some thanks for all the enjoyment I had and have thanks to the modding community, maybe get some info on how to actually start to mod, tho I prefer paper rather than programs, lol

Hi NCSCNL. Yvendel. Modding can be a great way to relieve those moments of wishing the game was like this or maybe it would be better eye-candy you would like.

It is always fun playing the games. Until I hit a snag, a bug is what they call them. And then. And THEN. I decided to figure out how to mod; instead of report bugs and mods that end before the story is complete.

Now I know how to mod. So any time I feel the urge to pout or shout I can make it better myself.

Welcome to the greatest site for modders.