Color Issues

GowiHasti

I've got some major issues with color in my game I can't figure out, obviously it has something to do with tint files for some reason but damned if I know what. Almost everyone has black eyes all the time, by that I mean there is no colored part its simply one giant pupil, also the clothing is grey one minute or colored/partly colored the next. E.G. At the start of my mage origin Irving's robes were green then grey then green then grey again, ad so on. Cailan in his armor (and later Alistair in it from Return to Ostagar) is mostly gold but with big parts that are grey (like the shoulder pauldrons) with a gold outline while the helmet is golden but the plume is white. I have previously play this game on console so I know people are supposed to have colored irises, Irvings robes are green and Cailan's armor, regardless of whom is wearing it is golden without silver/steel parts and the helmet is golden with a purple plume. Its pretty annoying and totally screws up screenshots. Can someone please help me figure out whats going on and how to fix it?

@GowiHasti; The "black-eyes" problem is well-known and (usually) results from having your graphics details setting too low.

I've never heard of the other issue(s) you described, but may be related... :unsure:

Well, I did as Thandal suggested and increased graphics level and when I loaded the game Alistair in Cailan's armor now has the fully golden pauldrons like its supposed to Alistair has irises again! I'll be playing later a bit to see how the color on armor stays on, but so far its working!

After a couple of days testing, Thandal's suggestion has solved ALL my problems regarding color issues whether it be eyes, clothes/armor, or skin mismatched from head a little in the case of Morrigan. Thank you a lot! Much more enjoyable now!