AntiHero3391

So i havent been on skyrim in awhile and i decided to get on run all the updates and play with some mods, but now the game crashes at launch... i have everything white listed in my anti-virus/firewall, ive tried running skyrim normally and it works fine, booting the SSE.exe however, well the game launches like its suppose to and it crashes at the title screen. I've tried tons of tests and hopeful fixes with no luck; making sure all my mods were clean, uninstalling and reinstalling my mods, running SSE.exe with no mods all... when the game boots using the normal .exe file it does show several error messages in regards to the script extender being out of date or unavailable, i dont know if that normal though. anyone else experiencing this? im using Script Extend 2.0.15 for special edition --> https://skse.silverlock.org/

Since today when i got home my skse suddenly decided it isnt going to work anymore, i get the application load error where everything was working fine yesterday and i defenitely didnt touch anything before attempting to start the game... >:|

Edit: apprently its skyrim itself that doesnt run, in the process of disabling mods to see whats causing the issue :S

Copy and paste these 3 files in your Skyrim Special Edition folder after removing the ones from from previous versions of skse64

skse64_1_5_73.dll

skse64_loader

skse64_steam_loader.dll

Copy and paste all of the scripts (PEX files) into the Skyrim Special Edition /data/scripts folder after removing all scripts from previous versions

ALWAYS launch the game using the skse64_loader and make sure steam is already running before you do so.