Centered 3rd Person Camera mod

Palad1n

This has become a rather frustrating experience, as I have installed, uninstalled, and tried the 2 different .esp you can use, neither will work for me. This persists regardless of starting a new game or loading one.

Currently I have Centered 3rd Person Camera - Unraised.esp activated, used BOSS to ensure best placement, and even checked all mods together using FNVEdit, but found no conflicts with any of them.

Opening FalloutNV.esm and Centered 3rd person camera - unraised.esp using FNVEdit, there are no conflicts showing. I do see the values under 0015613 / fOverShoulderPosX : how FalloutNV lists the data value as 40.0 and Centered 3rd Person lists it at 0.0

This is baffling me to no ends, as I never had an issue before with 3rd Person Camera. No conflicts are showing up and I even tried creating a merged patch, which did not help.

Here is my current list / load order, as I am running just Vanilla Fallout NV with no DLC of any kind.

[X] FalloutNV.esm

[X] FOOK - New Vegas.esm

[X] Weapon Mod Expansion.esm

[X] Advanced Recon Tech.esm

[X] Military NV Backpacks.esm

[X] Primary Needs HUD.esm

[X] MikotoBeauty.esm

[X] Project Nevada - Core.esm

[X] Project Nevada - Equipment.esm

[X] Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp

[X] Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp

[X] Centered 3rd Person Camera - Unraised.esp

[X] FOOK - New Vegas.esp

[X] Advanced Recon Gear.esp

[X] Advanced Recon Tech.esp

[X] better that gun 223.esp

[X] better that gun 44mag.esp

[X] old vaquero includes that gun.esp

[X] that gun holdout.esp

[X] Military NV Backpacks - BumBagUseSlot1.esp

[X] Military NV Backpacks - No Straps.esp

[X] Military NV Backpacks - Vendor Script Replenish.esp

[X] Bullet Impact Increased LOD.esp

[X] Weapon Mod Expansion.esp

[X] EVE FNV.esp

[X] MikotoBeauty.esp

[X] geonoxT3Armors.esp

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as even when I disabled all of my mods except for Camera 3rd person, it still will not work in game. =(

Edited by Palad1n

FOOKNV has Camera Options that have a centered camera but they are disabled by default. What is overriding your centered camera mod is FOOKNV making sure that the camera is reset to default on game restart if the FOOKNV camera options are disabled. If you want to use your centered camera mod, make sure that the FOOKNV Camera Options are disabled, and type the following in the console:

set fFookCameraPosXGLOB to 0

Save, exit the game, start the game, and load your save. Now when the FOOKNV script kicks in it will use your mods value instead of the vanilla value. Note that we manually entered this into a FOOKNV global variable. If you set FOOKNV to defaults, this value will revert as well.