Line of moving objects (cue X-Files theme...)

BlueGunk

Deep into my Skyrim SE play-through I have encountered a glitch / bug that I have not seen for around three or four years, back in my Oldrim days. This is how it goes:

Enter a place (currently Dawnstar Pub and Heljarchen House) and there's a line of food, pots, baskets and other clutter slowly passing along the floor. It's always a line, like its following a thread.

Once the items hit the wall they pile up, bang and crash and then start respawning at the wall as they try to pass through it.

I last saw this in Whiterun in the Market, where a line of food inched out of the Bannered Mare across the market at head height... :ermm:

Now, I solved the problem all those years back when I read about a solution. But I cannot for the life of me remember what the cause of it is and I can't spot the solution on Google (other search engines are available).

Please - does anyone remember how to fix this weird issue?

Thank you!

PS I should say this is not the Havok flying objects bug, my fps is capped at 60. I use game time 10 and have played for months without a bug. I recently updated the game, and updated CBP-C and HDT but this bug is only started happening this week.

• 7 months later...