Mod Request for Porting to Bethesda.Net for Xbox users

Armertech9

Man I would love to see the Theives Guild redone ported to xbox and a lot of other fantastic mods but some of the damn mod authors have a damn stick up their ass and refuse to let their mod be ported to Xbox. Mod Authors like those who I call "Toxic Mod Authors" ruin the fun of gaming and also ruin it for everybody! It is also true that porting mods to Bethesda was always a hassle a pain in the ass and a big headache but it should be a lot easier now that Microsoft Owns Bethesda Softwork. Remember there is no place for scantily clad clothing mods for Xbox. This isnt a damn titty show but it borders on nudity and sexual content which is somewhat forbidden and have to always adhere to the Code of Conduct!!! Another thing is Sony has forbidden the use of third party assets!

• 3 months later...

I love exploring Skyrim but hate it that your followers do not keep up. There use to be a simple Foowers keep up Mod but was deleted by Bethesda. I always run i to trouble and look around and say to myself Where tne hell is Lydia????

I have a mod on Xbox i just found today that does this it's called NPC's Walk and Run at Your Pace, the fastest the can possibly go is the games currently installed player run speed, and the mod suggests you dont sprint becasue the followers will not increase to sprint speed. and i would suggest another mod to go with it called TLS Arcade Athletix it disables the sprinting button, increases run speed to sprint speed, allows running and jumping, and depending on your deadzone settings for your left stick, you can still walk and jog.

Suggested LO:

Animations --

NPC'S WaRaYP

TLS AA

TLS MUST BE BELOW WaRaYP so TLS Overwrites the NPC Speed to match the player speed.

With BOTH mods enabled, and ordered properly, NPC run speed will be what ever your Sprint Speed is WITHOUT TLS AA

alternatively you can get the NON UPDATED XBOX PORT (which belongs in the thread)

AFT and toggle the "Followers Catch Up on Weapon Draw" feature. Anytime you pull out your weapons your followers will teleport to you.

AFT IS INCOMPATIBLE with ANY Horse Follower mod as it has its own Horse Follower feature. And if Your Followers Ride Horses DONT USE THE Catch up on Weapon Draw toggle. It WILL break your follower.

The Nexus Update to AFT has NOT been ported to XBOX

Edited by Syddraf

Man I would love to see the Theives Guild redone ported to xbox and a lot of other fantastic mods but some of the damn mod authors have a damn stick up their ass and refuse to let their mod be ported to Xbox. Mod Authors like those who I call "Toxic Mod Authors" ruin the fun of gaming and also ruin it for everybody! It is also true that porting mods to Bethesda was always a hassle a pain in the ass and a big headache but it should be a lot easier now that Microsoft Owns Bethesda Softwork. Remember there is no place for scantily clad clothing mods for Xbox. This isnt a damn titty show but it borders on nudity and sexual content which is somewhat forbidden and have to always adhere to the Code of Conduct!!! Another thing is Sony has forbidden the use of third party assets!

1. there are a s*** load of skimpy armor and clothing mods for Xbox.

2. most pc mods require SKSE which is impossible on Xbox

3. Theives Guild redone is on Xbox under a different name

4. Mod Authors do NOT have a stick up there ass when it comes to porting, it IS a hassle and PAIN IN THE ASS to port mods, and most people honestly dont have the time for it.

6. Last but not least, I am an Xbox Player. Do your research. there are alot of mods on console that do alot of the same things PC mods do. they are usually in WIP or under a different name as they are SKSE workarounds. or they are illegal ports, ofwhich i will mention none.

1. there are a s*** load of skimpy armor and clothing mods for Xbox.

2. most pc mods require SKSE which is impossible on Xbox

3. Theives Guild redone is on Xbox under a different name

4. Mod Authors do NOT have a stick up there ass when it comes to porting, it IS a hassle and PAIN IN THE ASS to port mods, and most people honestly dont have the time for it.

6. Last but not least, I am an Xbox Player. Do your research. there are alot of mods on console that do alot of the same things PC mods do. they are usually in WIP or under a different name as they are SKSE workarounds. or they are illegal ports, ofwhich i will mention none.