Spriggans.

RatTech2099

I know a lot of players don't like spriggans and they can be a confounded nuisance if you have a character who does a lot of cross country travelling or is an alchemist who goes on ingredient collecting expeditions. I already had the Set And Command Pet mod installed, but have never used it much so the next time a spriggan came running towards me giggling in company with her bear I cast the spell on her. She stopped on the spot and her bear instantly disappeared. I next gave her the 'Dismiss' command and she wandered off to do whatever it is spriggans do.

The thing is the spell sticks after the 'Dismiss' command is given so the spriggan will remain friendly should you meet them again days later and they won't attack; - though they do tend to wander nearby giggling at you until they get bored and wander off again.

And just as a by the way I wouldn't recommend keeping a spriggan as a beast companion since they giggle constantly and will drive you nuts.

I don't really use companion mods either since my characters tend to be loners, but sometimes it is helpful to get a passing creature on your side should things be getting a bit difficult. I use the Passive Beasts mod as well so every creature in Tamriel doesn't have a sudden suicidal urge to attack the PC instead of doing what most wild creatures will do and keep their distance. Makes the game a bit more believable when travelling in the wild.

Should a spriggan start hanging about and being annoying by giggling all the time it's easy enough to give them the 'Dismiss' command again.