First off, I'm new to this whole creation kit editing, & I'm not sure this is the best place to ask but at this
point I'm a little desperate for a written answer to a simple question without scouring through 20+ minutes of video tuts:/
I'm trying to add a few small things to scrap that the scrap everything and spring
cleaning mods missed. The only problem is I get far enough to create a constructible
object, assign the WorkshopRecipeFilterScrap in the editor id, but how to I get
the objects in question to appear in the "Created Object" dropdown menu?
p.jpeg?fv_content=true&size_mode=5
When I go to find the objects, they appear in the cell view when I have the cell
they're in selected (they're in Jamaica PlainEXT06), but no where else- not even in the object
window when I search by id.
p.jpeg?fv_content=true&size_mode=5

So, how do I go about making the items into an object able to be noticed by the drop down arrow through the
constructible menu?
I feel pretty silly asking, & I imagine most of this can be chalked up to user error, but even after reading others instructions I don't understand
how to utilize the form list or make the 3d models into constructible items...

thanks for any helpful answers!
Edited by ToasttheKnowingg

When I go to find the objects, they appear in the cell view when I have the cell
they're in selected (they're in Jamaica PlainEXT06), but no where else- not even in the object

window when I search by id.

Trying to add a placed REFR ? Doesn't seem to work this way, created object should be a base Form. But may try adding them to a FormList and specify it as Created object, interesting if can work... To add forms to a FormList drag'n'drop them.

PS. idk, if those scrap mods do break precombs massively or not, but if a particular object, normally scrappable, can't be scrapped only in a certain location - most likely it's a part of a precombine.

Edited by hereami