• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

ToasttheKnowingg

ToasttheKnowingg

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
First off, I'm new to this whole creation kit editing, & I'm not sure this is the best place to ask but at this
point I'm a little desperate for a written answer to a simple question without scouring through 20+ minutes of video tuts:/
I'm trying to add a few small things to scrap that the scrap everything and spring
cleaning mods missed. The only problem is I get far enough to create a constructible
object, assign the WorkshopRecipeFilterScrap in the editor id, but how to I get
the objects in question to appear in the "Created Object" dropdown menu?
p.jpeg?fv_content=true&size_mode=5

When I go to find the objects, they appear in the cell view when I have the cell 
they're in selected (they're in Jamaica PlainEXT06), but no where else- not even in the object
window when I search by id.
p.jpeg?fv_content=true&size_mode=5

So, how do I go about making the items into an object able to be noticed by the drop down arrow through the 
constructible menu?

I feel pretty silly asking, & I imagine most of this can be chalked up to user error, but even after reading others instructions I don't understand
how to utilize the form list or make the 3d models into constructible items...

thanks for any helpful answers!

Edited by ToasttheKnowingg, 25 July 2019 - 12:05 AM.

niston

niston

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 771 posts

I've noticed that CK will not "see" newly added stuff until all editor windows have been closed. Opening again, the newly added entry should then be there.

HTH

hereami

hereami

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

When I go to find the objects, they appear in the cell view when I have the cell 
they're in selected (they're in Jamaica PlainEXT06), but no where else- not even in the object
window when I search by id.

Trying to add a placed REFR ? Doesn't seem to work this way, created object should be a base Form. But may try adding them to a FormList and specify it as Created object, interesting if can work... To add forms to a FormList drag'n'drop them.

PS. idk, if those scrap mods do break precombs massively or not, but if a particular object, normally scrappable, can't be scrapped only in a certain location - most likely it's a part of a precombine.

Edited by hereami, 26 July 2019 - 12:40 PM.

Zorkaz

Zorkaz

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 2,570 posts

If you can't scrap it due to being precomined you can change a settings in the fallout4.ini.

I forgot how it's called exactly

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: creation, kit, constructible, object, fallout 4, fo4, item, scrap, workshop

Page loaded in: 1.063 seconds