• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

WakahisaSensei

WakahisaSensei

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

I've used outfit studio a lot.  Today, suddenly, it lags when i click things.  By this I mean, if i click the eye symbol on a mesh layer to turn it invisible it will not go invisible until I click something else.  If I'm working with a specific set of bones, It's showing me the last bone i clicked not the one I just clicked.  I don't know why this is happening.  I haven't installed any new mods, I'm just working with old ones.  Nothing has changed on my end, all of a sudden it's just doing this.  Please help!

Badbonez

Badbonez

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Two year old post, but I am having the same problem with Outfit Studio and a similar problem in Bodysllide

In Bodyslide, when typing in the Outfit Filter text box, the text does not appear as I type - there is a long delay.  It helps if I grab the window and resize it, the text will appear immediately at that point.  Otherwise, it is very laggy.  In Outfit Studio when making a selection in the Meshes or Slider menus there seems to be no effect.  For instance, if I have an outfit loaded and I click the icon next to the outfit item, the item will disappear in the preview window, but the icon in the Mesh window does not change.  Or if deselecting a slider, nothing will change in the slider menu unless I resize the window. 

I am using Bodyslide through Mod Organizer 2 and I believe i have it set correctly as I can see all the outfits when I open Bodyslide.  I also have Bodyslide installed on a laptop which does not have this lag problem. None of the other programs I use through MO2 (zEdit, FO4Edit, Wrye Bash, etc.) have this problem. And if I use run Bodyslide outside of MO2, it works as expected

Both the game and Bodyslide are installed on the same SSD drive.

I have done a completely clean uninstall and reinstall of Bodyslide and still the issue persists.

Any ideas?

snipers69

snipers69

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

community fails yet again

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: outfitstudio, outfit, studio, bodyslide

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.039 seconds