Halloween. What to do?

Deleted54170User

I'm surfing around to get any/or all the Halloween mods for Skyrim. I've found 2 on Nexusmods for Skyrim; so far.

Epic Halloween Overhaul 2018.

Moonlight Tale Essentials Overhaul: Werewolf Halloween.

Werewolf Halloween requires FNIS SKUI SKSE and be sure you have Skyrim's latest patch. Moonlight Tales - Essentials - Version 2_51

If you're interested!

Enjoy!

If you're a friend of the Halloween Modders here and at the STEAM modding community would you mind telling them I think they're the kind of people with a little more lively mind.

Cause we all know, Halloween is the time when we can dress up to party in any costume we like.

With a chain saw, some garden scarecrow stands, and railroad spikes you can add some flair to the costumes that bring us children of adults and adult-children who's minds still give their inner child free reign when it's time to dress up. All kinds of great ways to look at the Halloween Ball. Addams Family Mamushka (Don't try any of this exciting stuff at home kiDDies!)

• 1 month later...

Wow! The mods for Halloween are coming out of the cracks in the walls, oozing out of the muck in the basement through the floors upstairs, dripping off the ceiling from the bathtub above, with little red driplets mingled in the impending rain, and water running down the walls.

Are you going to be playing Skyrim on Halloween, or attending a party where it can be part of the theme? Dress up in Skyrim Halloween costumes and the gossip will be full of joyous screams. Don't forget to bring a bag of goodies to share at the Halloween buffet. Or do you Dare just come as you?

That might scare the living daylights out of the rest who are so high on the corn cob they won't lower their swollen pumpkin heads to bow down to even bob for apples?

Muah ha aa ha haa haaaa!

Have a

HAPPY SKYRIM HALLOWEEN!