Moonshadow Elf Ears

JonnyWalls

Hi,

since I can't comment under the mod and i can somehow not send a message to the Author, I'll try here. I have a problem with this mod:

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/42499

I want to use the Human Ears, problem is, i can't find them. Of course the item is in my inventory, but it points the same mesh as the elf ears. Does anyone know how to fix this?

thx in advance for the help.

• 1 month later...

From the description...

WARNING:

Due to EULA and nexus site rules, I cannot distribute any TES4 'vanilla' resource, so this mod does NOT CONTAIN 'HUMAN EAR' and 'TES4 EYE MESH'. Also, after tracing mesh information, I think head mesh and elf ear is not from TES4 vanilla, distributing them should not break the rule here.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

i found a first solution guys (sry for my language, i don't speak english very well :/) so, with the mod of Quetzlsacatanango, destroye MoonshadowEars.egm and MoonshadowEars.egt, extract the file from the mod of Quetz (sry man, your name is just too long^^') in the folder of MoonshadowEars, rename QEquippableEars.egm to MoonshadowEars.egm and QEquippableEars.egt to MoonshadowEars.egt, this technique work (for me, maybe for you too) but for me the ear look strange so i will try to fix that.

thx Quetz for the mod :)

if you don't understand something, ask me