[LE] That I must mark in Archive.exe

Hiskarian

Hi, I would like to know that I have to mark in Archive.exe since my mod has the folder interface, meshes, scripts, sound and textures, of which scripts is not listed but I think it is Misc in the same way I think interface is menus please let me know if I’m wrong and if you could tell me what the other boxes are used for future mods.

if you could explain to me the options of the right in depth would be very helpful, thank you.

The pictures on the Creation Kit wiki page show you the exact boxes that need to be checked. You can click on the picture to make it bigger and easier to read.

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Archive.exe#What_Boxes_to_Check

I just read that a while ago, thank you very much, mark the ones that says the image the bsa works, but my translation (MCM) sadly not, thank you very much

What is wrong with the MCM? I've done a few of those. May or may not be able to give assistance.

I translated the esp with all his dialogues, with xTranslator what I compressed and replaced, which turned out quite well but the menu MCM has a lot of content, then I set out to translate it, reading in many forums, I thought I understood was unpacking the bsa file (with fomod) I decompressed the pex file which say "mcmscript" the other mcm files are .psc and .dds but these understood that do not touch, I compressed it again using this guide:

https://www.afkmods.com/index.php?/topic/3054-skyrim-using-bain-and-archiveexe-to-package-a-skyrim-mod/

but the MCM menu was still in English then I realized that I could load the full bsa then inyentarlo translated back so I xTranslator as much as possible without messing with command chains I repackaged everything with xTranslator and security in english

in addition to the files located txt "mod_name_language" (had many languages) in interface translations which I noticed contained most of the information in the MCM menu sorry for extending me so much

If the mod has translation files in the interface folder, then chances are that all of the MCM's display text is there. If your language is not one of the currently supported ones, then pick one (probably English) and translate it. No need to mess with the PEX or PSC files. And DDS files are textures, they have nothing to do with papyrus scripting.

If the mod has translation files in the interface folder, then chances are that all of the MCM's display text is there. If your language is not one of the currently supported ones, then pick one (probably English) and translate it. No need to mess with the PEX or PSC files. And DDS files are textures, they have nothing to do with papyrus scripting.

my language is there, just in case I translated all the files, but I do not know if to delete all and leave only the English then compress the bsa or just translate it and inject it with xTranslator

If the original mod author is still active, ask them about translating. Find out if they wish to incorporate the translation within the mod itself. If they do, they'll have a better idea of what you need to translate and provide them. If they do not want to host the translation files but have given you permission to translate, then only share what you actually needed to edit. That way the end user will still need the original in order to provide all the non-translated assets.

hello again, I relive this to say that I was able to translate it and in case anyone serves them, comparing all the translations of mods I realized that they all contain an the (in my case) "sle_spanish.txt" located in the interface translations folder which I found in the BSA file that I unpacked with Fomod, then translated the txt and compressed along with the previously translated esp. basically remained in the zip file SLE_NPC.esp and interface\translations\sle_spanish.txt