Help with crash to desktop and one other tiny problem

cruxermine

So right now, i have a decently modded skyrim, about 68 mods in total, only 66 being used at the moment.
I can give a modlist to whomever asks to see if they can help me, i'll gladly send the list of them

information to note before-time, this is normal skyrim with all the mods, all the DLCs including the graphic enhancement, and i use Vortex, and i am using a gaming laptop that CAN handle this, trust me, if it can handle Remnant from the ashes on high graphics while playing music from youtube in the background and talking to people on discord all at the same time and be running just fine, it can handle a lot more than just skyrim...

SO the first problem i have is that i'll play anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour, and i'll randomly crash. it's not at specific places, during specific events, or anything, skyrim will immediately stop and i'll go straight to desktop, i've read on other places how to fix this, though i can't find anything wrong in my mod load order, and i've done a few fixes, got a couple extra small mods to try and help this, nothing worked.

the second issue i found is that it's only for this one freaking character, Irileth (the Housecarl to the Jarl of Whiterun) has invisible hands for some reason, possibly a side-effect with dark elf race along with body replacer mod, (Though it shouldn't because it doesn't touch the hands in the mod) and with the V30 armor replacer in skyrim...

I want to sort out my crashing at random first, if anyone can help me there, i would much appreciate it! I'll answer any questions that can help

Does the same thing happen if you start new game?

not so far as i know, i think i figured out the problem though, but i'll keep testing to make sure, i played for an hour and a half straight (new record) before i quit myself from the game, as i had work to attend to after trying to figure it out all day. I believe the problem might've been from Wildcat combat, as it takes up too much of a hard hit on the CPU from the in-depth combat system and constantly changing variables for every hit, so i removed it, and lo and behold, it suddenly can go further. i also had to remove the improved sneaking sadly, though it also had a part to play in it, and when i did use it i crashed very quickly (20 minutes) of gameplay, though when i took it off and did things once more, it lasted for that hour and a half aforementioned.

Now i do have another problem, and i think that the fix to it might be the 4GB patch, as sometimes things will have pink textures, though when i restart the game they will be fine again. Any idea to a solution to that?

Also i still need to fix Irileth's nonexistant hands....

Edited by cruxermine