Goblinego

*SOLVED*

oHud is an esm and mod configuration menu is an esp, so oHud has to be edited in FNVedit so that it can be loaded after mod configuration menu

So Im trying to start a new playthrough after years of not playing and Project Nevada and oHud are essential mods for me.

so after few reinstalls and trying things different I cant seem to get oHud to work.

the extra hud feature does work in every way but adjustable hud and immersive hud do not at all (except for the extra hud)

my latest attempt was to try and just download following mods in the following order:

-

Project Nevada

Project Nevada - Extra options

Mod configuration menu

oHud

UIO - user interface organizer

-

with only these the oHud is still not working correctly, I will add that the project nevada UI features do work with oHud features.

what am I doing wrong? thanks.

Edited by Goblinego

You also need New Vegas Script Extender.

Did you read the entire mod page, including the installation instructions?

oh sorry, I shoulda had also included that I also first installed NVSE. I thought it was given when modding new vegas.

I read instructions specifically to have both project nevada and oHud simultaneously and all they said was to install the mods in this specifc order

I uninstalled project nevada and UIO so I now have only oHud and mod configuration menu.

with those 2 only, the iHud works and aHud works but the extra hud doesnt work anymore, I wouldnt think oHud is broken though so maybe I did something wrong (downloaded NVSE, then mod configuration menu, then oHud)