Doubt with Bashed Patches

Hiskarian

hello I come to ask for your help for 3 doubts, with Wyre Bash and his bashed patch.

The first is if no mod appears to merge that I know you have level lists as I can add it.

The second is if the hit patch can record the leveled lists of a mod merged with TESVEedit, or if I have to install the original mod and combine it exclusively with Wrye Bash.

these problems are related to each other as it fuses an armor mod that sets up armors all over the world and combines it with other armor mods but when creating the bashed patch it does not support it, then I don’t know if it works properly.

A plugin doesn't have to be merged into the bashed patch for it to merge its leveled lists. Only certain plugins, usually those that contain ONLY leveled lists, can be completely merged into the patch.

To your second question, yes, the patch will "pick up" the leveled lists of any plugin that has them, including merged plugins.

thank you very much, I wanted to perfect all my game before starting a game and that had me uneasy and if it is not much bother and I think I can find it in forums but if a person tells me directly to my best, Loot before creating the based patch told many esp to create a bash tag after creating the patch was removed but these are different things?

A plugin doesn't have to be merged into the bashed patch for it to merge its leveled lists. Only certain plugins, usually those that contain ONLY leveled lists, can be completely merged into the patch.

To your second question, yes, the patch will "pick up" the leveled lists of any plugin that has them, including merged plugins.

I unfortunately don't know a whole lot about bash tags, but I do know it should not affect the performance of the game. You can read an in-depth article here: http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Bash_Tags_and_the_Wrye_Bash_Patch

The main thing to notice in there is this:

Note: A Bash Tag should only be applied when it is important that the plugin's change to whatever the Tag relates to is preserved. If a change your plugin makes is not important to the functioning of your mod, do not add a Bash Tag for it. Doing otherwise negates the purpose of the Bash Tag system.

"Consequently you should be cautious about adding "Bash Tags" to your own, and especially other authors', plugins. "Load order" is still the primary way of determining conflict winners."

So I would say that you can safely ignore the bash tag suggestions unless the author of the mod specifically tells you to add them.

If you want to know more about Wrye Bash then go here and ask your any question you may have and I know people over there will try to help as best they can.

Another thing about rebuilding the bashed patch in Skyrim (both SLE and SSE) is that the PBash (Python Bash) will always work, but I'm not entirely sure if CBash (C++ Bash?) will work as it does in Oblivion.

Edited by leonardo2