falterfox

Heyo,

So I've been looking everywhere and I'm ridiculously surprised that this mod doesn't exist (to my knowledge).

I desperately want a mod that will allow me to adopt multiple dogs (or animals in general), preferably compatible with the "dogs of skyrim" mod. even with the dogs of skyrim mod and the multiple followers mod, I can only have one animal follower, and only one dog can live in my house, as per the vanilla game rules. I have most of the houses available in skyrim, and I would love to have a dog or two in each house.

(dogs of skyrim mod adds a whole bunch of adoptable strays, but I still can't have more than one at a time for some reason, and sometimes it glitches out. I had a stray dog follower via that mod and my kids asked to keep her, to which I agreed, but after a while she just...disappeared from my house and I can't find her anywhere in game. And my kids then asked to keep Meeko. So I think my modded dog is just gone forever. Which sucks, cause I was pretty attached to her.)

I have searched extensively for some kind of console command or something that would allow me to set a dog/animal's "home" to my house, (such as Vigilance, for example, so that when I dismiss him he goes back to my house instead of the Markarth Stables,) so that they just return there and live there, but I can't find anything. My kids will only adopt one dog as the vanilla game allows. I just wanna have a whole pack of dogs or other animal companions, and have them living at my different houses!

Thanks in advance for any helpful advice!

Oh man, this would be absolutely awesome. I'd love to have a litter of cats in my home and/or bunnies hopping around in a reinforced enclosure in my gardens (that enclosure would need to be added and dragon breath proofed). Also, if we're talking animals, there really need to be way more possibilities to interact with them. Kneeling down and petting them. A cat going through your feet (possibly tripping you), meowing and demanding food, rubbing up against your leg or jumping into your lap or sleeping on the bed together with you... dogs too. There are so many things that would be awesome to have. (For the cats, if you're a Khajiit, they can talk to you).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nobody knows about my mod :sad: Check out All Dogs Go To Sovngard ADGTS This does exactly that. I've even got more dog types than dogs of skyrim. Please endorse so others can find thier perfect pooch as well. read the description.

This is awesome as hell...perfect for all my upcoming playthroughs (got several coming up, each a different race with different themes). Got a couple of questions...Can you please either port the mod to Xbox One or give permission to have it ported? Also, would it be possible to add foxes and crows/ravens in a future update?