Language issues

Ella81

I would like to have Polish subbtitles and books, and interface, but English Dubbing. And that's a problem, cause I can have only everything Polish, or everything English. Generally Polish dubbing is really bad. I've gotten used to English speaking in games, and I like it. That's gives me the best climate of the game itself. I've tried some fan made files from internet, but it doesn't work properly. That is why I'm downloading Polish language, to copy subbtitles and otrher non-audio language files. What I mus do to fool the game? what files to change names?

It should be possible to use the text, on-screen subtitles, books, spells, spell names etc of such a mod in Polish and remove the sound files.

I think this would be allowable if it's for your own use.

If the mod has loose files, that's a stroke of luck.

Otherwise, if the files are compiled in a bsa then you may have to extract or decompile them and not put the sound files in the Data folder.

You would then have to do the same for any mods translated into Polish.

Good Luck!

:D

I've fixed the problem. When I've downloaded Polish language pack, the game asks me if I wanna full language version or Cinema version. In cinema version dialogs (sound) are original/English, and subbtitles are Polish. So everything is as it should. If every problem with game could be solved that easy... :)