Photo

Can i merge mods which have its own skse plugins?

merge merging mods skse plugin

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

qwertypol012

qwertypol012

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,743 posts

As the title says, is it possible to merge mods which have their own skse plugins?

For example: Simply Knock, Face to Face Conversation, A Closer Look, etc which typically have their own .dll file (it's a skse plugin right?) with the same name with their own .esp name.

Will they still work fine if i merge them (obviously with a new merged .esp name)?

Valentina22

Valentina22

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Hello I have try something similar what is like smp version i mean what have skse files for xml after i merged they work fine u can try but create a backup before u do and check if work ^^ 

qwertypol012

qwertypol012

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,743 posts

Hi Valentina22,

Thanks for the reply. You mentioned "skse files for xml", was it a .dll file as well? Also, does the skse file has the same name with the .esp file of the mod?

Valentina22

Valentina22

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

yea i think was cuz smp version i merge hdt tail + smp earring what need dll files was work like charm i mean it was work for me normall and even now alot of mods what i using in my skyrim is merged try it and gl. Sry for bad eng. ^^ 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: merge, merging mods, skse plugin

Page loaded in: 1.097 seconds